Our partnering strategy
At Poseida, we are always looking for new ways to develop cell and gene therapies for the most profound health challenges. We know these challenges can’t be solved by one person – or even one organization. It takes collaboration. That’s why we strive to partner with leaders in industry, academia, and government who share our passion and drive.
What we’re looking for
We are actively seeking collaborators to help develop and commercialize new cell and gene therapeutics with the capacity to cure. By working together and leveraging the power of our platform in new and innovative ways, we have the opportunity to change the future of medicine.
Areas for potential collaboration:
- Autologous CAR-T or TCR-T therapies
- Allogeneic CAR-T or TCR-T therapies
- In vivo liver-directed gene therapies
- New therapeutic applications of our piggyBac® gene insertion technology, Cas CLOVER™ gene editing technology, and nanoparticle delivery technology
- Opportunities to leverage our technology in new therapeutic areas outside oncology and liver-directed gene therapy
- Novel technologies that further enable our current approaches to developing cell and gene therapies